For 4 people
Preparation : 20 minutes
Cooking : 20 minutes
- 24 Scallops
- 3 endives
- 100 g butter
- 50 cl low-fat cream
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 12 sprigs chervil or tarragon
- salt, pepper
- Balsamic vinegar for deglazing
- Alcohol to flambé the scallops
- Slice the endives lengthwise, into strips.
- In a sauté pan, sauté the endive strips in butter over a high flame for 7 to 8 minutes. Add chopped shallot. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add one tablespoon of suger, stir, and let the endives caramelize. The endive slices should be well-browned. Deglaze with 5 cl balsamic vinegar, then add 10 cl water, reduce.
- Prepare the scallops:
- Rinse them well and dry well, sauté them in butter over high flame, 3 to 4 minutes on each side, flambé the scallops with alcohol.
- Dress the plates by placing the endives then 3 to 4 scallops. Sprinkle chopped tarragon or chervil over the top. Enjoy!